- Water quality protection for wetlands, rivers, streams, or lakes;
- Protection of wildlife habitat consistent with state wildlife conservation policies;
- Protection of outdoor recreation consistent with state outdoor recreation policies;
- Protection of prime agricultural or forestry lands; or
- Protection of cultural sites, heritage corridors, or archeological and historic resources.
FEDERAL INCOME TAX BENEFITS
GEORGIA TAX BENEFITS
Watson Spence is also a proud sponsor of The Boys & Girls Club of Albany's Steak and Burger Dinner on March 10 at Darton College.
Albany Pink Walk
Watson Spence will be walking in the annual Albany Pink Walk for Breast Cancer on March 19 at Meredyth Place. For more information on the walk click here.